MC is pleased to bring its Cannondale Experience Fleet to Sydney. All bikes are new, and regularly and expertly serviced. With our own personal touch, we will deliver you the best premium bike hire experience in Sydney.
Whether you are visiting for a weekend or longer, or simply wish to experience the newest range of bikes, you will have great options with MC.
If you are looking for somewhere or someone to ride with, you are welcome to join us.
- Top of the line Cannondale models
- SystemSix Ultegra Di2 (2020)
- SuperSix Force AXS (2020)
- Synapse Disc Ultegra Di2 (2020)
Please read details of MC Experience Fleet below.
HIRE & COSTS
- Hire is charged by the day
- Maximum hire is 10 days
- The cost of hire is AUD $80 per day.
- For RCC members, the cost of hire is $70 per day (first 3 days), and $55 per day (after 3 days).
- Payment will be made in full when booking is made.
- You must provide your helmet, pedals and shoes, and anything else you may require.
- Your bike will be set up to suit you based on your measurements. Your pedals will be fitted by MC staff.
- You will be responsible for damage to the bike due to over-tightening.
- Pickup and dropoff must be done in person during MC store hours, unless you arrange alternative pickup/dropoff with MC directly.
- Photo ID must be presented at pickup
- Bikes cannot be used for racing or other competitive events, or use on gravel/offroad
- Your hire bike will be come with limited insurance coverage, which will include damage except for claims arising from your negligence.
- MC strongly advises you to arrange your own 3rd Party Liability Cover with a reputable provider (eg Velosure) to cover claims that may arise in the event of an incident or injury involving a 3rd Party (this includes all road users and pedestrians and it is not uncommon for claims of this nature to be made in Australia.
How do I book?
Bookings can only be made online. You will be required to sign the waiver and terms and conditions at pickup.
How do I specify my measurements?
In addition to you selecting the correct bike size, we will require two measurements.
- Measure the distance in centimetres between the centre of your crankset and the top of your saddle on your current bike, in the middle of the saddle rails.
- Measure the distance in centimetres between the tip of your saddle and the centre of your handlebar.
When can I collect my bike?
You collect your bike from the MC store during opening hours on the first day of hire.
How long does it take to collect a bike?
You should allow 30 minutes for hiring and returning your bike. This is required for paperwork, bike setup and bike check.
Can I race on the bike?
No. All insurance and protections would not apply. You would be liable for the full price of the bicycle in the case of any damage.
Can I hire a bike for friends and family?
No. Hiring a bike for another person would violate the Terms and Conditions of hire.