MC is delighted to bring the all new Cannondale Experience Fleet to Sydney. All bikes are regularly and expertly serviced. We will deliver you the best premium bike hire experience in Sydney, with our own personal touch.
Whether you are visiting for a weekend or longer, or simply wish to experience the newest range of bikes, you have great options with MC.
If you are looking for somewhere or someone to ride with, you are most welcome to join us on our weekly ride schedule.
BIKESPremium MY2020 Cannondale models
- SystemSix Ultegra Di2 (2020)
- SuperSix Force AXS (2020)
- Synapse Disc Ultegra Di2 (2020)
You can find detailed info on the MC Experience Fleet models here.
HIRE & COSTS
- Hire is charged by the day
- Maximum hire is 10 days
- The cost of hire is AUD $80 per day, then $65 per day after day 3 of consecutive hire.
- For RCC members, the cost of hire is $70 per day (first 3 days), and $55 per day (after 3 days).
- Payment will be taken in full when booking is made.
- You must provide your helmet, pedals and shoes, and anything else you may require. We carry emergency Shimano and Speedplay pedals but do not guarantee availability.
- Your bike will be set up to suit you based on your pre-supplied measurements. Your pedals will be fitted by MC staff.
- You will be responsible for damage to the bike due to over-tightening of any components or contact points.
- You are responsible for any damage to the bike during any transit within Australia (which doesn't include New Zealand). If you intend to travel with the hire bike, you are responsible for packing it correctly to domestic airline requirements and in a suitable box or carrier. Bike bags may be available for hire at an additional cost.
- Pickup and dropoff must be done in person during MC store trading hours, unless you select the MC Valet option or arrange alternative pickup/dropoff with MC directly.
- Photo ID must be presented at pickup
- Hire bikes cannot be used for racing or other competitive events - any such use will void your insurance.
- Hire bikes are not to be used for gravelling or excessive off-road excursions.
- Non-competitive entries to Fondo & Sportive events are permitted.
- Bikes that are returned late will be subject to a penalty fee of $150 per day (or part thereof) until returned.
- Cancellation Policy - see FAQ’s.
- Your bike will be covered by limited insurance for damage and theft, excluding negligence. You will be liable for any claim excess and damage up to $500, and all 3rd-party claims.
- MC strongly advises you to arrange your own 3rd Party Liability Cover with a reputable provider (eg Velosure) to cover claims that may arise in the event of an incident or injury involving a 3rd Party (this includes all road users and pedestrians and it is not uncommon for claims of this nature to be made in Australia.
How do I book?
Bookings can only be made online. You will be required to sign the waiver and terms and conditions at pickup.
What if the dates and bike I have selected are not available?
Don't despair. We may be able to find you an alternative ride - please contact us immediately via email firstname.lastname@example.org
What if my plans change or I need to cancel?
Cancellations can be made up to 48 hours before scheduled hire.
If you need to amend a hire - please contact us immediately via email email@example.com
How do I specify my measurements?
In addition to you selecting the correct bike size, we will require two measurements.
- Measure the distance in centimetres between the centre of your crankset and the top of your saddle on your current bike, in the middle of the saddle rails.
- Measure the distance in centimetres between the tip of your saddle and the centre of your handlebar.
When can I collect my bike?
You collect your bike from the MC store during opening hours on the first day of hire. Special pickup arrangements will be made for Mondays.
How long does it take to collect a bike?
You should allow 30 minutes for hiring and returning your bike. This is required for paperwork, bike setup and bike check.
Can I race on the bike?
No. All insurance and protections would not apply. You would be liable for the full price of the bicycle in the case of any damage.
Can I hire a bike for friends and family?
No. Hiring a bike for another person would violate the Terms and Conditions of hire.